Portaltopia Policy Information
- As you navigate within the Website the Owner Website, we may be collecting and tracking personal information, either by asking you to tell us something about yourself (such as your name, address or email address) or by using data-tracking software that tells us what parts of the Website you have browsed. We may collect other information about you, such as your IP address, service provider, geographic information, keywords used on a search engine, websites referring visitors, date and times web pages were accessed, pages viewed, the type of the web browser and operating system used, and any other information that your web browsing software or Internet Service Provider automatically provides to our Website. We may be collecting and tracking information about the activities in our Website you engage in to help us know what users are interested in. Also, we may use “cookies” to keep track of visitors. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your personal computer. If your web browser allows, you may disable the placement of cookies on your hard drive. Disabling the placement of cookies may prevent you from accessing or using portions of the Website.
- Website Owner does not collect, use, share or sell any other information. No personally identifiable information is collected beyond that which was identified in section above. By using the Website the Owner Website, you expressly assent to the collection and use by Website Owner of the limited, automatically-generated information identified in above.
- This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary material, including without limitation images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, HTML code, enhanced multimedia material, and scripts or other programming codes (the “Material”). The Website as a whole is owned by Website Owner and is protected under United States copyright law as a collective work, and each individually copyrighted element of the Website is owned by Website Owner or by third parties. Material from the Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, exploited, or distributed except as expressly provided in these terms. You may not hyperlink directly to any Material on the Website other than the entry point URL http://portaltopia.com/. You may not frame any portion of this Website.
- Trademarks, service marks, and logos held by Website Owner are indicated on the various pages on which such marks and logos are used. Certain trademarks, service marks, and logos may belong to third parties. Nothing contained on this Website should be understood as granting a license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo owned by Website Owner without Website Owner’s express written consent. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on this Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners, and Website Owner does not and cannot grant authority for the use of those marks or logos.
- Website Owner hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable license to display on your computer, for noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material available from the Website provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Material and you may not modify the Material or otherwise create derivative works. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Material and that no title to the Material has been or will be transferred to you from Website Owner or anyone else. Also, you agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Material.
- Access to the Website does not grant to you the right to reproduce, copy, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Material transmitted through the Website, including (without limitation) transferring or downloading them to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying them onto any other storage medium. In addition, access to the Website does not grant to you the right to perform publicly, by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Material transmitted by Website Owner through the Website, including (without limitation) any transmission, retransmission, or further transmission of them transmitted through the Website.
Although we welcome your comments concerning our products and this Website, Website Owner does not accept unsolicited submissions for its products or for the Website. Therefore, please do not make any such submissions to Website Owner through this Website or otherwise. Website Owner is under no obligation to review any submission and routinely discards all such communications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission, whether requested or not (a “Submission”), each such Submission shall immediately become Website Owner’s property. Website Owner may use any such Submission as it deems fit, but shall have no obligation to use any of them. You agree not to assert any proprietary right of any kind in the Submission (including, but not limited to copyright or trademark), and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Submission including, but not limited to, credit. You agree that any Submission may be used, edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Website Owner without any notice to you. In addition, you agree to waive any and all moral rights in such Submissions.
Website Owner is not necessarily affiliated with websites which may be linked to this Website and is not responsible for their content (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. WEBSITE OWNER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, RECOMMENDATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR APPROVALS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO SUCH LINKED WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT AND PRODUCTS.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
WEBSITE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INFECTIONS OR CONTAMINATION OF YOUR SYSTEM OR DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, AND COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE RESTS WITH YOU. WEBSITE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY WEBSITE OWNER OR ANYONE ELSE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR WEBSITE-RELATED OR SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
This Website is controlled and operated by Website Owner from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. Website Owner makes no representations that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Use of or access to the Website should not be construed as the purposeful availment of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state other than the State of California by Website Owner No Material from this Website may be displayed, downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State and without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this Website shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts located in Los Angeles County, California. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Website Owner.